Integrating a Receipt Bank account with Xero will ensure that the two softwares work collaboratively and create a seamless journey for your document data.
After integrating the platforms:
The Chart of Accounts, Suppliers* , Customers* , Projects*, and Payment Methods will be synced across the two softwares
You will be able to publish documents from the Client Inbox to the Integrated Accounting Platform
*- Only available on Direct, Streamline and Optimize Receipt Bank accounts.
You can integrate your Receipt Bank and Xero accounts. This will allows you to publish Receipt Bank documents and data directly to your Xero account and ensures that your Chart of Accounts is synced between the two softwares.
1. Linking Xero and Receipt Bank
- Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ menu of the account you wish to integrate
- [For Streamline and Optimize users:] /Open the ‘Integration’ tab/.
- Click ‘Choose Software’ and select Xero
- Follow the onscreen instructions to authorise the integration.
- Your Chart of Accounts [and for Streamline and Optimize users: your clients, suppliers, projects and payment methods] will be imported from Xero and displayed in the ‘Categories’ tab. [or the ‘Maintain Lists’ tab for Streamline and Optimize users]
Once you’ve submitted an item to Receipt Bank, it will be processed and presented in the Receipt Bank Client Inbox.
You can then publish the item to Xero by pressing the green ‘Publish’ button beside the item.
Items will be published to:
- Purchases in Xero
- Expenses Claims [For Streamline and Optimize Users]
- Bank Accounts [For Streamline and Optimize Users]