Here's a simple to follow guide:
1. Login to your Receipt Bank account.
2. Go to the 'Client Management View'.
3. At the top left of your dashboard click on the blue 'New Client' button.
4. Enter the company name as Account name, as well as the main currency for the account.
5. Fill in the required information. Enter a unique email address (doesn't have to be a real one though).
6. If you're using a fake mail then you'll have to invite your client via SMS. Provide their phone number here.
7. We would ask you whether your client should be able to use Receipt Bank themselves. You can choose between 'Yes' or 'No'.
8. Once you have filled in all the details, scroll to the bottom of the page and click the 'Next' button.*
9. Finally, Grant Partner Access to those you deem relevant to the Client's account.
10. Click 'Save' and your new Client has been added.
* Please make sure that the email address you decide to use is not already in use in Receipt Bank. In that case please contact our Help Desk for support.