Integrating a Receipt Bank account with Xero will ensure that the two softwares work collaboratively and create a seamless journey for your document data
Please login to your Receipt Bank web account, then follow these instructions:
1. Go to the 'Account Settings’ account you’d like to integrate with Xero
2. Navigate to the ‘Integration’ tab (or General tab if you're on a Receipt Bank Extract account).
3. Click on the button 'Choose integration'.
4. Select Xero. Receipt Bank will display some steps required to authenticate the integration.
5. Your Chart of Accounts from Xero will be imported into Receipt Bank and can be found in the Account Settings > Maintain Lists > Categories tab.