The ‘Add Items’ page displays each of the ways you can submit documents to Receipt Bank
To access this page, click the ‘Add Items’ button on the top navigation bar.
Use the different sections of the Add Items page to set up an Invoice Fetch connection, upload documentation from your computer, or view the details associated with the Mobile or Email-in submission methods.
The Add Items screen as seen on a Receipt Bank Extract account. The appearance of the Add Items screen is slightly different on other products
The ways you can Add Items to Receipt Bank are:
- Direct Upload: Upload files from your computer
- Email-in: Email digital documents to a personal Email-in Address to submit items to Receipt Bank
- Mobile App: Take pictures on the Receipt Bank iOS or Android *Mobile App* and submit documents directly to the *Client Inbox*
- Invoice Fetch: Connect your account to suppliers’ online portals and have Receipt Bank automatically search and download documents at weekly intervals.
- Tripcatcher: Connect your Receipt Bank account to a Tripcatcher account and have your mileage automatically submitted to Receipt Bank [UK only]
- Paypal*: Connect your Receipt Bank account to a Paypal account have have your purchases automatically submitted to Receipt Bank
- DropBox*: Connect your Receipt Bank account to a DropBox account and submit items by adding documents to pre-made DropBox folders
*- Only available on Receipt Bank Streamline or Optimize accounts.