The Inbox tab is the centre of your Receipt Bank account.
It is where you'll find your new items, check and edit them.
Here you can see three sections:
1. All- where you can find a list of all your items
2. The ones that have all the data extracted - in ' Ready to export' section
3.Those who need your attention- listed under 'Not Ready to export'
4.If you have items in processing, they will appear in the last section - 'In processing'
The basic information about the items is displayed within the first row:
- To select an item simply tick the box in front of it.
- The green 'new' sign means that the item hasn't been reviewed. If you hover above the 'Image' sign, you'll be able to see the item's image.
- 'User column' defines the user that sent the item in (for multi-user accounts)
- 'Type' stands for invoice, receipt, expense report, etc.
- 'Date' is for the date when the item was issued by the supplier (if we cannot detect it on the item, we put the date when it was sent to us).
- 'Supplier' - the company which issued the item.
- 'Tax' - the tax amount for this item. This is a new column in your Inbox that we are proud to present.
- 'Category' is a field that is better explained here.
- 'Payment' stands for the credit card used to pay for the item.
- 'Total' is clearly the total amount of the item and its currency.
- 'Note' - here we might put some important notes for you.
- 'Status'- if you click on 'Publish'* the item will be sent across to your accounting software.
*Instead of green 'Publish' button you might see an orange one, saying 'Int error'. No place to worry here- it is just an indication that your account is not integrated.