Unfortunately we can’t process everything that comes our way. There are three main reasons we would reject an item:
1. Item already exists in your account
In this case your rejection notification will state an item number. You can go to your account and search for the same item ID in your Inbox or Archive.
2. Poor image quality
We can’t make out anything useful from the image. This happens when the photo that’s been taken is blurry, dark or simply illegible. If you can’t read it, we can’t either!
If the item arrives with our scanning team in a screwed up and torn fashion, it may well get rejected.
3. Multiple expenses on the same image.
We can’t deal with them because we see multiple dates, total amounts, suppliers, etc. It won't be rejected but won't be processed as well and it will remain as "Not ready" in your Inbox.
4. When an item is not a receipt or invoice
It sounds crazy but some folks like to send us photos of their tasty noodles, luxurious clothes, sturdy tables and beautiful faces. It’s nice to see, but doesn’t contain any transactional data so, unfortunately, we have to reject it.
1. Open the item to see its 'Item edit page' and edit every field you need.
2. Go back to the Inbox and refresh the page to see how the item changes.
3. Publish, if you wish.