The Receipt Bank inbox is comprised of 2 main tabs: ‘Ready for Export’ and Not Ready for Export,’ that items are sorted into once they have been processed.
Those marked ‘Ready for Export’ are able to be published to your integrated accounting platform, or downloaded for use elsewhere, though you can still edit any of the extracted information.
Items in ‘Not Ready for Export,’ however, require some intervention before they can continue on their way. The extent of this can be seen by hovering over the red ‘x’ icon or warning triangle to see the error message:
Receipt Bank’s tooltips will give you advice and instructions on what action you need to take to ensure smooth publishing of items, but we’ve compiled a list here of the most common messages and how to resolve them:
- 'You have reached the limit of invoices you can approve'
- 'The TaxType code "CODE" cannot be used'
- 'Account code "###" is not valid for this document'
- 'To send Spend Money transactions you will need to set a linked bank account'
- 'The status 'DRAFT' cannot be applied to the document'
- 'Spend Money transactions cannot be updated '
- 'Select Xero user to publish to Expense Claims '
- 'The user specified does not have the correct permissions to perform this action'
- 'An existing invoice with the specified ID could not be found'